Baby Winston

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our sweet toddler Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pictures with great grand parents

My friend Alex just posted a 4 generation pictures of her daughter and all the moms. I think it's such a sweet idea...in coorespond to her great idea..here it is..Nathan's pictures with his great grandparents and grandparents...in Taiwan and US..

My husband and I both study for the elderly..and that's how we met throught the program of Gerontology at USC. We are always fanicated by older people. I find each of their face very charming and full of story..and it always warm up my heart so much whenever I see my son with his great grandparents who are at their 90s..I think Nathan is very blessed that he can still met them. However, I are quite doubtful if I can be a great grandparents myself..only if I can live up to 90s or more I guess. :-)



Hmm...forgot to take picture of Nathan and his great grand dad, here is daddy and Nathan's 92 yrs old great grand dad Lau-Wu(grandmom's dad) at Taiwan on Feb 2010 at Aunt Teritha's wedding party.








Picture with Nathan's 89 yr old great grandmom Mane-Mei Lee (grand dad's mom) at Taiwan at Feb 2010






Picture with Nathan's 91 year old great grandmom Betty Hagedorn at Napa, CA on 2010 March


















Picture with 65-yrs-old grand dad Sam and 62-yrs-old grandmom Shun at their home near Hsing-Chu at Taiwan's Chinese New Year during Feb, 2010







Picture of Nathan with his grand dad Tim and grandmom Linda at Arboretum at Los Angeles, CA during Christmas 2009.

No comments: