Baby Winston

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our sweet toddler Nathan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Winston from 1st Day to 3 Month

Our baby Winston...there are so much joy of having him, and yet so challenge to keep a good record of him.

He was born smaller, and yet always very cooperate. By month three, he can slept through the nights mostly.

He rarely cry, mostly seems content and happy. Big eyes very curious about the world and often very patient to wait for mommy's attention while mommy's busy with his big brother Nathan.

Here...after three months, I finally able to get some of Winston's photos together to share with our family and friends.

He has changed and grows so much in 3 month, and the photos reminded me that I should keep a better record of him. I wish I can remember every second of their progress..just so precious and adorable.

No comments: